Does your company employ trained MR specialists? Do you need specific information about MR guidelines and standards of MR safety? Would you like to learn more about magnetic resonance imaging and MR safety? Our seminars and workshops are the answer to these questions.
Various courses and seminars are designed for the special interest of different occupational groups within the medical engineering and clinical field. They take place on a regular basis.
Our certified MR seminars correspond with the latest developments of MR standards and research. Our seminars are designed for
- MRI technologists/radiographers
- x-ray specialists
- physicians (radiologists, cardiologists, neuorologists, orthopaedists, etc.)
- as well as employees from the field of
- research and development
- quality management
- and product design
- and of course also for managing directors, entrepreneurs and start-ups, whose field of work involve MR topics.
The following topics are conveyed in our regular seminars:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Basic and advanced MR physics
- MR pulse sequences
- MR application
- MR safety and compatibility of implants, instruments and other devices
- Numerical simulation for devices in MRI
- Norms, standards, guideline of test methods and MR labelling, as published by ASTM, CEN, FDA, IEC, ISO, NEMA, etc.
Due to our experience and our work in the field of MR safety and with the knowledge of all aspects of magnetic resonance imaging, we can also design individual seminars for a specific target group on request. These seminars can cover parts of the above-mentioned topics or other MR topics.
|26. – 28. October 2023||MR Safety Expert (MRSE) – Germany – (online & on site)|
|26. – 28. October 2023||Medical Device MR Safety Specialist (MRSS) – Germany – (online & on site)|
|08. – 10. June 2023||Medical Device MR Safety Specialist (MRSS)- USA online & on site|
|08. – 10. June 2023||MR Safety Expert (MRSE) – USA online & on-site|